There are many chances when parents can develop good habits in their children. Parents are role models for their children and they imitate their parents in almost every habit. As a parent a couple can inspire their kids to impart good habits in their daily lifestyles such as good manners, social skills, social etiquettes. Here we need to understand that we are talking about kids so no one should expect a magical transformation from them, it takes time for them to inculcate such good habits in their daily life routine, so, parents, mentors and tutors need to be patient with kids. Although such good habits are taught to the children in their courses also and these days when modern technology has supported learning students are learning everything online. School management has also included institute ERP in their curriculum. Institute ERP manages everything about learning on professional grounds properly. These days if the students have to search anything then they don’t spend hours in books such as if they want to know ERP full form then will just type ERP full form in their education app and they will get every single detail about it. But as far as good habits are concerned, they can be introduced in kids from their childhood via parents or guardians or mentors. So, let’s understand how good habits can be induced in children in their childhood:
- As it is mentioned in the above lines, kids imitate their parents in everything. Hence, parents can induce good habits in their kids in a very efficient way by setting an example for them. If parents want to teach their child anything then it is necessary that they should perform the act of those good habits in front of them, so that kids can also understand the do’s and don’ts regarding good manners.
- As parents’ people should never forget that home is the first school for kids. Hence, they can start teaching good manners to the kids from teaching social skills such as saying thank you when somebody helps, sorry if any discomfort to anyone by you or praising good work of someone and if anyone helps then saying you’re welcome. These simple social manners give such awesome responses from others especially to the kids that they become very happy.
- Parents can include good habits in every chore of their child’s daily routine, among which they include physical activities. Physical activities can include walking the house dog or cat, cleaning the house, taking care of the garden and plants in it. Kids can also help their mother in cleaning and sweeping the house, watering the plants in the gardens, planting some new flower’s plants etc. Parents can also encourage their kids to enjoy swimming, volleyball, tennis, cricket, running, baseball instead of wasting time in indoor video games.
- It is the complete responsibility of parents to teach kids the importance of quality time with family. It is very important for a growing child to spend some time with his or her family, like reading a good book as a family, spending a night at a campfire with them, a family gathering, swimming together, an outing with family etc. This quality time spent with family creates a special bond with family and kids start to respect the presence of family in their life and become grateful towards the precious relations they have.
- Being a parent, it is very necessary that some strong ground rules must be set up in the home for the kids such as time for riding early, taking breakfast, school, playtime and for family time also should be fixed and decided. There should be a scheduled time-table for the kid’s whole life which includes even bedtime also at a particular time and this time-table should be followed very strictly so that kids can learn how to live an organized life. These habits will make kids successful in their life ahead.
- A good habits meal and diet system is also included. A child must be aware of his healthy diet and meal system and should stay away from junk food. Parents should never allow junk food for their kids because this brings several diseases and cholesterol problems in a child’s health. Hence, kids must have some good habits of eating healthy foods like they should eat sprouts in breakfast along with milk and in lunch and dinner they should have green vegetables and pulses.